Strategic IT Advisor
We work with organization to help business leaders and executive management make informed information technology decisions.
Experience tells us that decisions to deploy technology solutions should fundamentally be based on “the value add” to business.
Our approach includes working with you to, quickly and practically, understand the overall business strategy, often engaging with people and team beyond the C-Suite, so we are able to align your IT strategy/direction with your business objectives
Our deliverables include:
- IT Business Systems Review/(Peace of Mind) Health Checks: you will receive a practical report covering all the core IT business applications, highlighting their business impact, potential areas of risk, potential enhancement to optimise business value etc..
- Strategies to improve business value of IT investments: a practical guide towards aligning IT investment towards tangible business outcomes
- Strategies to optimise risk and governance (through effective, systems, process, skills etc..)
- Developing and winning business cases
- Negotiating, managing and transitioning vendor contract
- Business Project Management: an example of a recent client engagement – managing and end to technical development and implementation of Microsoft Dynamics CRM for the acute decease management division of regional health authority in New Zealand