We could function as your in house CFO/Finance Manager, performing any or all of the following functions either on fulltime or part time basis.
Our experience tells us the contract part-time CFO (Finance Managers) are a great value to any organization, where the organisation receives the benefit of highly experienced financial professional without the burden of heavy fixed costs.
Our Deliverables include:
(1) Accounting & Administration:
- overseeing the accounting function to ensure proper maintenance of accounting systems
- overseeing the preparation of month-end, quarter end and year end financial statements
- reviewing month end closing activities such as: general ledger reconciliation, cost allocations etc..
- serving as a point of escalation for accounts receivable, accounts payable etc…
- leading the in house accounting and administration teams
- liaising with the external auditors and managing the preparation of audited accounts
2) Executive Management:
- serving as a member of the executive leadership team
- participating in the preparation and review of the strategic plan and operational execution
- implementing continuous improvement strategies and control systems to monitor performance
- overseeing the implementation of appropriate systems, procedures and technology solutions to provide critical financial and operational information to management and the board
- timely preparation of accurate reports to the board – budget vs. actuals, performance against critical operational matrices
- engaging with the board finance, audit and finance committees
- reviewing business plans and grant submissions
- evaluating business case for new acquisitions
- leading engagements with financial institutions and funding agencies
3) Cash flow and Commercial Management:
- daily, weekly cash flow management – approving payables, EFT transfers etc.
- overseeing the credit control/collections activities
- managing insurance programs, lease agreements and facilities related activities
- working with the legal teams as appropriate
- contract negotiations